…or as us hairless cat owners say; Nekkid Kitties!.
It is great fun, and I wouldn’t trade it for anything. But there are some things you need to know.
- They act like dogs
- They talk. A LOT
- They have to be warm
- They sleep under the covers with you (next to skin is what they prefer; they climb in my shirts as soon as I sit down after work).
- They have to go to the bathroom with you. And be in the same room when you shower.
- They need baths
- They need sweaters (that is the BEST part)
- They are not outdoor cats (pay that much for a cat; see if you let it outside…)
- They eat a lot. A LOT.
- They stink when they use the litter box (my cats have made us all exit the house on occasion; no joke!)
- You need to trim their nails (please do not declaw….would you like someone ripping out your fingernails?)
- They are the most loyal, affectionate friend you will ever find.
Sitting on the heater vent. If there is warm air blowing; that is where they are at!