…thank goodness that Mom was home Saturday morning when I decided to chase a fly up unto the gas stove. On my way up, I managed to use my back paw to turn on the gas burner, while placing my front paw on said burner, scorching the fuzzy hair off my paw 😦 The kitchen stunk for a bit like burned hair, but Mom was just happy I didn’t get severely hurt. Or burn the house down for that matter.
So now she has all the knobs off from the front of the stove until she can go get the little toddler safety locks that are basically impossible to use once you install them.
I wonder what she is going to have to lock up next for our own safety?